It’s the 2021 Paris Bucket List!!
Today’s episode features me and my wife Lina sharing five things we each want to do in Paris this year. EDIT: I’ve since turned this into a Top 100 list here.
You should really listen to the podcast episode to get the full story, but I’ve copied our lists out below.
Now, if you want to play along too – even if you don’t live in Paris, leave your own Bucket List in the comments below. The rules: It has to be things you’ve never done before and they must ascend in order of difficulty. Let’s do it!
1. Have oysters and champagne at Le Baron Rouge at the Marché d’Aligre.
2. See a performance at the Philharmonie de Paris
3. Learn to make croissants
4. Eat dinner at the Tour d’Argent
5. Stay a night in a nice hotel
1. Finally taste the wine from the Montmartre vineyard
2. Explore the Paris Pet cemetery
3. Have an expensive drink at the Saint James Hotel
4. Find the alleged underground lake at the Opéra Garnier
5. Eat dinner at the magnificent Le Train Bleu restaurant
If you’re a Patreon member, here’s the link to the epic Scroll for this episode with deeper dives into Paris (quite literally a deeper dive for the Opera section this week). Not a member? New year, new resolutions? Why not support Paris channels you love? Sign up here and join the crew 🙂
Here’s the episode again and a bunch of others from The Earful Tower. Have a listen, and leave your own Paris bucket lists below!