The first ever LIVE radio show for our station went down a treat.
Here’s what you missed, with all the links you need below for more info on the guests.
First, the audio link (subscribe on iTunes for more like it).
Now, the video link:
- Amber and Sarah on raising French kids and their new comedy Becoming Maman.
- Tour guide April Pett talking about a crazy animal-related story from Paris’s history
- Sam Barrantes on music, jingles, and having his book in Shakespeare and Co.
- Adrian Leeds talking about House Hunters International and our upcoming event
- Mystery Guest revealing the wild, wild plans for Season 4 of The Earful Tower
If you’re not following on Facebook, now is the time to do it if you want more like this.
Lastly, if you want to see me and Adrian talking about Paris from 7pm on Wednesday April 18th at Cafe Mericourt in the 11th arrondissement, tickets are €10. Email me to reserve on: firstname.lastname@example.org
See you there, I hope!