If you’re learning French and you’re trying it out on a Real Life French Person, you may have found that they sometimes respond in English.
But what does it all mean? Are they being rude, polite, helpful, or are they showing off?
I had language teacher Camille from French Today in the studio to answer all my questions about it.
Have a listen here and subscribe wherever you find podcasts for more like this.
Camille has written pretty extensively on this topic before too, find out more about how to make French people speak French right here.
We also spoke a fair bit about numbers, here are Camille’s articles on that.
- How To Best Learn French Numbers (with Audio Exercises)
- Learn French Numbers 0 to 19 (with Audio Exercises)
- Learn French Numbers 20 to 59 (with Audio Exercises)
- Learn French Numbers 60 to 99 (with Audio Exercises)
- Learn French Numbers Above 100 (with Audio Exercises)
- Learn Large French Numbers (with Audio Exercises)
- How to tell the time in French – (with audio)
Now, if you’re keen on hearing more from Camille, why not visit French Today and get a further ten percent off all the audiobooks by visiting via this link.
If you want to hear more from Camille on The Earful Tower podcast, she’s a super regular guest, here are all her appearances.
And lastly, don’t forget to watch tonight’s live stream of my talk show at the Australian Ambassador’s residence. Here’s the link with more info (and you might just see Camille in the crowd!)